In 2020, Pipedrive made several updates and improvements that all users can benefit from, as well as launched some new features!
A new interface
- One of the biggest changes to Pipedrive was updating their user interface.
- The Insights feature allows you to view and segment your data to suit your business’s needs.
- Live Chat
- Web Forms
- Store any leads who aren’t at a stage in your sales pipeline
- Uncover previously anonymized information about the organizations visiting your website
- Enables users to send trackable quotes, proposals and contracts
An improved Products catalog system
- Create a catalog of the Products you sell using custom fields, which can then be applied to your deals.
- Now, you can flexibly manage one-off and repeat business with no constraints.
- Sign all your documents online
- Enables you to monitor and manage all your company’s security from one place
- To help maintain your data integrity and quality
For a more detailed report on all of Pipedrive’s changes, check out their article here.
For other articles like this, check out our blog.