VoIP phone systems are constantly making updates! So what’s new with 3CX and Wildix this month?
3CX VoIP Phone System
This month, 3CX updated their iOS and Android apps!
- Improved handling of connection loss
- Quick and easy conference scheduling
- “Play busy tone” is set ON by default
- Added support for sending log reports
- Improved Copy/Paste operation on the dialer
- Intelligent call reconnection
- No more missed calls – More reliable Push
- Tap to add your conference to a calendar
- Send busy option is enabled by default
- Updated incoming call notification view with more compact caller avatar
- Updates to Chat UI including new notification icon for light and dark Android themes
- You can now receive call and message notifications even if you have DND mode enabled on your device
Wildix VoIP Phone System
This month, Wildix gave us 6 ways the Cloud can unify marketing efforts. To summarize:
- Group Chats
- These enable to team to clarify topics, make requests, or simply stay up to date with one another instantly.
- Project Management Tools
- Start the day on time and keep your team productive by using project management tools that keep everyone organized.
- File Sharing
- Cloud communication systems are a great way to share files with colleagues. Putting this feature in the Cloud creates added reliability!
- With the Cloud, meetings can happen over video, bringing in remote team members or contractors as needed. But videoconferencing don’t only have to be for work: just as significant for marketing efforts is building team morale and rapport with virtual coffee breaks or happy hours.
- Shared Data
- It’s highly important to consider marketing efforts against real data collected by your company or partnered businesses.
- As your marketing efforts become more effective, you’ll probably bring on new employees. Fortunately, the Cloud can easily accommodate these shifts.