What you CAN & SHOULD do:
- Update customers on changes in your operations- Communicate any hours, service, safety protocols, or operation updates that have been made via your website, email lists, social media accounts, your Google Business profile
- Don’t cut back on marketing- Customers are spending more time on social media… this means you should too! Redirect your marketing budgets to social media and search.
- Focus on current customers- Happy clients act as ambassadors for your business and share their experience with other potential customers. Right now, you need advocates to support local businesses. Your customers have a lot of time right now to help your business.
Tools we use while remote working:
- 3CX Webmeeting- Allows us to video conference with our team and clients.
- Slack- Perfect for quick chats with the team!
- Monday.com- Organizes our tasks as individuals and as a team, as well as making it easier to keep track of projects.
Do you need help with your marketing strategies? Contact Mackensie Soechting at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-433-0635.